Your privacy is important to us. It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our websites, https://thechartedcourse.com and https://tourismunpacked.com other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you.
We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
How we use your email address (for new accounts created)
We will never share your email address with any other third party, other than where you have given permission for us to do so. Take for example, opting into our newsletter. We use a third party application to create and send newsletters, where we store your email address as well. You have the option to unsubcribe at any time through the newsletter interface.
Facebook and Google Pixel Tracking
We also use tracking technologies such as Facebook and Google pixels. These allow us to track user behaviour on the website so we better understand what tools, information and resources our visitors utilise, so we can better understand what new content and resources to provide in the future. The Facebook pixel allows us to re-market to website visitors, on Facebook. This means you may receive targeted ads on Facebook based on what you’ve done on the website. For example, you may have looked at a particular course on the website – we can then use that behaviour data on Facebook to remind you in the future of the benefits of that specific course, or to provide an incentive or discount to try to win your business or interest again.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Assumption of opt-in
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Tourism Unpacked Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://thechartedcourse.com and https://tourismunpacked.com you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Charted Course’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Charted Course’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Charted Course at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Charted Course and Tourism Unpacked websites are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. The Charted Course and Tourism Unpacked makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, The Charted Course and Tourism Unpacked does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Charted Course, Tourism Unpacked or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Charted Course’s or Tourism Unpacked websites, even if The Charted Course, Tourism Unpacked or a The Charted Course or Tourism Unpacked authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on The Charted Course and Tourism Unpacked websites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Charted Course or Tourism Unpacked does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. The Charted Course and Tourism Unpacked may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, The Charted Course and Tourism Unpacked does not make any commitment to update the materials.
The Charted Course and Tourism Unpacked has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Charted Course or Tourism Unpacked of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
The Charted Course and Tourism Unpacked may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
This policy is effective as of 22 December 2020.